COMPETITION HAS FINISHED!
The winner was selected from a computer-based lottery system.
Thank you to everyone who entered our Vivente, Hammond Park competition. Make sure to follow us on our social media pages below for future competitions coming soon!
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO
WIN $100 GIFT CARD FOR
THREEPENCE CAFE BAKERY!
Let’s celebrate Vivente Hammond Park this month by posting a photo in our Vivente estate. Each participant will go into the draw for the chance to win a $100 gift card to the local Hammond Park cafe, Threepence Café Bakery.
How to enter?
- Follow Richard Noble & Company on either Instagram or Facebook
- Post a photo you have taken in our Vivente Hammond Park estate to either Instagram or Facebook with #viventeliving
Multiple posts will count as multiple entries with a maximum of 5 entries per participant. See below Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
How to Enter
- Follow Richard Noble & Company on either
- Post a photo you have taken in the Vivente, Hammond Park estate to either Instagram or Facebook with #viventeliving. Multiple posts will count as multiple entries.
Vivente, Hammond Park
Managed by Noble Management Pty Ltd ACN 008 841 307
Trading as Richard Noble & Company ACN 008 841 307
Level 1, 189 Hay Street, Subiaco WA 6008
Phone: 08 9380 3800
- The competition commences on 1 July 2021 at 1 am Western Australian Standard Time and closes on 31 July 2021at 11:59 pm Western Australian Standard Time.
- Participation in the promotion is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older.
- Entry is not open to Directors, Officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of Directors, Officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies.
- People who meet the above conditions and continue to satisfy the conditions during the Promotion Period are referred to as “Eligible Participants” and will be entitled to participate in the Promotion.
Maximum Number of Entries
- Each participant is eligible for a maximum of one (1) prize draw entry per photo posted.
- A participant may enter more than once with additional photos posted to improve their chances of winning.
- A maximum of five (5) entries per participant whereby the first five (5) entries are counted.
- Prize is:
• One (1) AU$100 gift card for Threepence Café Bakery (located at 4/30 Marquis Street, Hammond Park WA 6164)
- One (1) eligible participant, whose Prize Draw Entry is randomly drawn by a representative, will be declared as the Winner of the prize.
- The Prize will be drawn on Monday, 2 August 2021 at 10 am.
- The Winner will be notified via Instagram or Facebook within one (1) day of the prize draw.
- The Winner will be required to collect their prize from the Vivente Sales Office, 2 Genoa Parkway, Hammond Park within one (1) month of being notified between 2-4 pm Wednesday’s or 2-5 pm Saturday and Sunday’s and provide identification in accordance with Conditions 14 and 15 at the time of collection. If the Winner does not claim the prize within one (1) month of being notified, the prize will be forfeited.
- The winner must produce valid acceptable identification to a representative of the Promoter to confirm their eligibility to win a prize. Valid identification acceptable to the Promoter will be either one form of valid photographic identification (Passport or Australian driver’s licence) with an undamaged clearly visible photograph, or two other forms of non-photographic identification acceptable to the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to waive or vary the identification requirements at its sole discretion in circumstances where the identity of a winner is determinable by a representative of the Promoter without the assistance of these or any other form of identification.
- Entry is open only to those who comply with the Entry Restrictions.
- The competition will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- Photos must be posted during the Promotion Period to go into the draw.
- The Prize and participation in this promotion is subject to any conditions imposed by the supplier or organiser of the prize, as applicable.
- If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter or its agent becomes aware after a participant has won a prize that the participant has not complied with these terms, that the participant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if they have been announced as a winner and that the participant will be required to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
- No prize is transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of any prize at the time then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied for that element of the prize.
- The information participants provide will be used by the Promoter or its agents for the purpose of conducting this promotion and to improve its services. By entering this promotion, participants consent to the use of their images to be shared on Richard Noble & Company’s social media pages as use for future promotional and marketing purposes. The Promoter or its agents may disclose participant’ personal information to its suppliers, contractors or agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with participants. The Promoter and its agents are bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
- The prize winner agrees to the publication of their names and photographs in advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material, the nature and manner of such releases to be determined within the sole discretion of the Promoter.